Here’s a marvelous opportunity to listen to the fabulous Samuel Peralta reading his poetry and talking about his writing process…
“Stunning, brilliant… Gorgeous imagery, beautiful author of Perfect“writing… Truly becoming one of my favorite poets. Ever.”
– Ellen Hopkins, #1 New York Times bestselling
I fell in love with the poetry of Samuel Peralta back in 2009, when he founded a unique literary project called Semaphore.
He joined me on WriteSpa’s BlogTalkRadio show on Thursday, April 24, at 6 PM EST. Very honored.
In the early days of the social network Twitter, while others streamed status updates, Samuel Peralta was one of the first to stream original poetry as @Semaphore. The project became an online phenomenon, with over four million downloads of 300+ poems, acclaimed for their emotive impact and craftsmanship.
– Hannah Stephenson, The Storialist & The Huffington Post“[Peralta] writes of things that matter, so beautifully and simply, he can reduce you to tears.”
– Julia Williams, Amazon bestselling author of The Summer Season
“When I first read ‘Hush’ I was moved by this most subtle of love poems. Now it’s in my collection of favourites.”
– Wendy Cope, Poet, previous Judge of Man Booker Prize and of UK Poetry Society and BBC Poetry Prize
“Beautifully written… Consistently excellent.”
– Therese Walsh, Amazon bestselling author of The Last Will of Moira Leahy
“[Peralta] amazes with a crystal-clear view…”
– Maria Jacobs, Poet, publisher and previous Judge of League of Canadian Poets National Poetry Prize
Samuel Peralta is an extraordinary poet! We are so very honored to have him with us on WriteSpa’s BlogTalkRadio show at 6 PM EST Thursday, April 25, 2013!
Here’s a link to Samuel Peralta’s site.